Monday, July 4, 2011

Treasure: A.K.

You wake up every morning before the rest of the world.
If I woke up at the same time, I'm sure I'd see how very tired you are.
You only wake me briefly for a sweet kiss goodbye.

When you're at work you do everything that everyone else won't do.
You give it you're all- because like you say its "the right thing to do"

You won't call in sick... Even when I beg you to.

The world is a playground to you. You are entranced by everything you see.

You're brain thinks things that are brilliant.

You have concern for strangers. I don't understand how you do that.
You have compassion. Understanding.

You love and love and love.

You help me clean up my messes big and small.
In the kitchen, and in life.

You give and give and give.

You're eyes are so blue. And so very big.
Just like your heart.

Your hands are always rough and dry.
They are the same hands that hold mine everywhere we go.

When you sing, my heart races.
Only you ad Michael Buble are capable of this.

You're so perfect.

I'm so flawed.
How can I ever deserve you?


I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment